Tuesday, February 10, 2009

all about me

hi my name is lizbeth i am 11 years old i was born in january 7, 1998 i love to sing songs i also like to make up my own songs. it is so much fun. new york is the best city i have ever been to in the united states of america. i wish i have been somewhere else like paris, hawaii, canada, china, england, russia, california, florida i just wish someday i can go to those places. i have 3 best friends there names are tatyana, deanna, and anasandra they are the best they listen to me and sometimes they understand me that is what i love about them they each are special in different in every kind of way.they are special because tatyana she helps me when i need help. deanna because she is playful. and anasandra because she listens to me when i have to say something she listens first and then she says her opinion on what ever we are talking about. that is why they are my best friends.

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment